What do you do once you connect with someone on LinkedIn?
There are two radical extremes when it comes to LinkedIn and quite frankly, they both suck!
Either you do absolutely nothing (and hope somehow, the world will beat a path to your door) or;
You launch, immediately into a sales pitch and piss off your new connection.
Sadly, I fell into the first category back in 2008 and even quit LinkedIn because I thought it was a waste of time!
Truth be told, I didn't know what the heck to do once I connected with someone, so I just did nothing.
Meanwhile, I missed out on opportunities until I decided to change a few things.
Through trial and error (mostly error back then) I created a communication plan that guided me from the moment I connected with someone to the moment I did something super important;
Transition that "connection" off of my computer screen and into an actual conversation/meeting.
Back in those days, I was building my network with the sole purpose of having more options "just in case".
I never thought I would actually need my network because at the time, I was a Vice President for a Billion dollar a year company.
Then Life Threw Me A Left Hook
In December 2010, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer (and no, I'm not trying to make a sympathy sale here, she's actually been completely cured since 2011),
We were fortunate, having caught it at a "Stage 0". So one outpatient surgery, and 6 weeks of radiation later, we put that bullsh*t behind us!
But . . .
It served as a gentle reminder for me that life is short and;
Perhaps I needed to stop saying "Someday" when it came to pursuing my dream of starting a business.
So I put in my notice, hung out my shingle but;
I did so with the LinkedIn connections I had been nurturing.
Within 30 days, I landed 45 new clients as a direct result of my LinkedIn efforts.
Since then, I have consistently brought in 3-5 new clients and hundreds of new (paying) webinar participants each month.
Do you want to know the best part?
I access high level decision makers, EVERYDAY, without getting stopped by a gatekeeper.
Because there AREN'T any on LinkedIn!
On February 23rd, at 11:30 am EST, I'm going to take you behind the scenes and show you how I do it,
And I'm going to offer it free of "fluff", stupid training acronyms or philosophical nonsense.
Just the tactics!
I'm going to show you:
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I'm going to give you the exact templates that I've been using!
- How to position yourself as an expert and THE Absolute BEST choice.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to "friendzone" you! Another lesson that I learned the hard way!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who've never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to use LinkedIn groups, LinkedIn Publisher etc to create MORE opportunities.
- How to send inmails without paying for a premium membership.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule (I mean, I'm sure you don't have all day to play around on LinkedIn, right?
At The End Of The Webinar, You’ll Have The Framework For A Powerful Lead Generation System!
The investment is only $99 and it includes;
(1) 90 minute webinar delivered live on February 23rd at 11:30 am EST
Webinar replay sent later that afternoon
2 Bonus eBooks with additional ideas (Sent the following week)
Email Access To Me to answer any webinar related questions
Sign up below. Just click the button and follow the instructions to register.